Sorvall™ ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified† Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ lids offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifuge
- Fixed angle flexibility to spin 50mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x g
- Low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/30,279 x g (with Sorvall ST 8R centrifuge), to ensure a peaceful laboratory
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Glove- and detergent-friendly user interface
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards such as UL, CE and IVD
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility—go from 50mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly
†Biocontainment certification by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK.