Heraeus™ Cryofuge™ 8 and 16 Blood Banking Centrifuges
The Heraeus Cryofuge 8 and 16 blood banking centrifuges include several Thermo Scientific™ features designed to enhance the user experience, including:
- Auto-Door™ function: Open and close the centrifuge door automatically using the simple push-button operation.
- Auto-Lid™ function: Instant rotor opening and closing with lid storage.
- Centri-Touch™ interface: Bright, highly visible and glove-friendly display simplifies run set-up with Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Cross™ function to convert your existing protocols.
- Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE™) function: Automatically adjust run time to account for and eliminate acceleration/deceleration variations that could otherwise lead to incomplete separation of platelet.
- Eco-Spin™ technology: Take advantage of energy savings of up to 64 percent using windshielded rotors
Heraeus Cryofuge centrifuges are available in two models, offering the flexibility to select higher capacity rotors or match existing workflows. For regular- to medium-throughput blood processing needs, the Heraeus Cryofuge 8 centrifuge provides 6 x 550mL blood bag capacity and, utilizing the same bucket system, is upgradeable to 8 x 550mL bags. The Heraeus Cryofuge 16 centrifuge is designed for high-throughput blood processing with its 12 x 500mL capacity and is upgradeable to 16 x 500mL blood bags with the same bucket selections. All models meet the latest global safety and compliance standards.